52 rooms organized to meet workers, business and leisure travellers' needs. Rooms for everyone at competitive prices in a country setting.
- Nomber of room: 52
- Breakfast included
- Possibility to prepare meals on site
- Grocery store nearby
- Bike storage: room or outdoor shed
The Campground offers :
- 118 spacious, grassy and wooded sites
- Community center
- Water games
- Free Wi‐Fi
- Maximum 4 adults and 3 children
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Whale watching cruises
- Wildlife and islands watching cruises
- St. Lawrence exploration center
- Salted swimming pool (15 km)
- Indoor kid’s games
- Free bike rentals
- Trailer rentals
- Petit-Témis Linear Park 134 km
Cycle trail connects Rivière-du-Loup (Quebec) to Edmundston (New-Brunswick) fully reserved for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Notre-Dame-des-sept-douleurs (Ile Verte) 102 km - 157 km
- Terre et Mer 40 km - 87 km
- L'arrière du décor 79 km
Possibility to rent a trailer
Discover the capes, bays, islands and mountains and observe seals at Parc national du Bic. Visit a real submarine: the Onondaga. Cross the suspended footbridge over the Portes de l’Enfer canyon and admire an exceptional panorama!
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge and Keurig coffee maker in all rooms and kitchenette (microwave oven, electric stove top, dishes, pots and utensils) in some rooms
- Washer & dryer
- Picnic area, fire area and BBQ available for cooking
- Games and reading room
- Mini farm (goats, miniature horses, rabbits)
- Number of ready-to-camp facilities:4
- Number of sites for tent: 37
- Number of rooms: 10
- Lunch and dinner: Choice of restaurants in Bic or Rimouski (about 8 KM). You can also stop at a market before arriving on site. It is possible to prepare light meals and use the BBQ!
- Bicycle storage: room
Establishment number: 199124
Here, you will also find many recreational activities, such as a heated pool (always appreciated after a day on the road!), a mini-golf and a library.
Finally, the campground offers a special rate for cyclists. Another good reason to enjoy a stay there!
- Number of sites: 250 of which 138 are available to travellers
- Spaces available near the river for a one-day stay or more
- Possibility to rent trailers
- Possibility to prepare meals under a shelter
- On-site convenience store
- Heated pool and wading pool
- Shed for storing bikes
Bike package avaliable: A nice bicycle ride
We offer different types of rooms, suites, lofts to satisfy the tastes and preferences of each of our customers without ever giving up the hospitality that distinguishes us.
The restaurant “Le Bistro Lafontaine” offers a varied and tasty menu. Breakfast, lunch, supper, it's up to you.
THE “BOUTIQUE DU CHARCUTIER”
Offers a gourmet break with tasty homemade temptations to enjoy .
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
We have organized and prepared services and amenities to provide a first-rate customer experience:
- Self-service lobby with kettle, microwave, dishes and wine glasses;
- Self-service computer station;
- Safe bike storage, tools for minor repairs;
- Wash station for your bike;
- Book your ready-to-go lunch box.
Establishment number: 041425
It is also possible to book a room at the Motel Centre-Ville (https://www.motelcentreville.com/)
- Continental breakfast delivered to the room included
- Training room
- Free WIFI
- number of rooms: 24 rooms and suites
- Breakfast: Croissant, muffin, yogurt, orange juice and coffee, delivered in a breakfast bag that you will find hanging outside your room when you wake up
- Dinner: Several choices of restaurants nearby
- Laundry service: dry cleaning and house laundry service are offered
- Bike storage: free storage in their meeting room